Sunday, March 27, 2011

Waiting...

So March 3rd I was eligible for the insurance company to receive my pre-determination for surgery...and at this point I am still waiting for it.  There was a two week delay before it was actually sent in due to paperwork not being completed by my PCP. 

I have been calling the insurance company every couple days to see if my surgery has been approved yet or not and at this point it is still not ok'd; so with that being said not much going on in that part of my life.

I have given up Diet Coke... and caffiene...yup... the life force.  Those of you that know me will know that it was my primary source of water, sodium, energy, and my security blanket for most of my life.  I have not had any carbonated caffiene (or any large amount of caffiene at all) for three weeks now.  So far so good; I no longer have urges to go back to it and at this point I am sure it wouldn't taste as good anyway. 


That's pretty much it... More when I have more!

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, no caffeine? I couldn't do it. Good for you though. I hope the insurance company gives you the green light soon!

    ReplyDelete